[MLB-WIRELESS] Compaq WL200 PCI

ABBENHUYS, Ryan rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Mon Nov 5 16:03:38 EST 2001

I'm trying to choose a path for cards at the moment with a view to hooking
up some antenna's and hopefully going the whole access point hog.
The Compaq WL200 PCI card looks like a pretty groovy card compared to others
on the hardware database.....100mW, external SMA connector, prism2, etc.
What are peoples thoughts on hermes versus prism2?
The only difference I have worked out is that prism2 cards can be setup to
run as an access point.

WARNING
This email and any attachment may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to copy or disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent of the Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board.