[MLB-WIRELESS] Suggestion

Chris Hocking hocking at planet.net.au
Mon Nov 5 12:35:53 EST 2001

I know it's easy to do, but will someone do it?

All the software is open source - so that's no problem. All you need to do
is put a power supply, motherboard (with a few cards in it), and a small
200MB harddrive in a box (not even a case - just a black plastic box with a
few holes put in - only around $20-40 at Dick Smiths), and mount it
together and your done.

I am guessing the software will run on a 486 system. If so then I have
heaps of old 486 motherboards and power supplys, as well as fairly slow
network cards.

So then you have a package. A 486 with the stuff in a box. You can then
sell it to people on the list, who don't already have a setup. If your
feeling very generous, you can just charge for the parts and not the
laybour.

Anyway that's my two cents! :)

Bye!

Sincerely,
Chris Hocking

=========
hocking at planet.net.au - Incoming/Outgoing E-mail

http://boxos.sourceforge.net - BoxOS Development
http://drgoo.8m.com - Dr Goo Freeware Gaming
http://www.aussiemarz.com - MarZ Australia
http://www.protea.com.au - Protea Flora
http://www.1motion.com.au - 1motion
http://www.planet.net.au/~hocking/tweenies - Tweenies

Please note:
The information in this message is confidential and may be privileged or
subject to copyright. It is intended solely for the use of the intended
addressee(s). The unauthorised use of the information may result in
liability for breach of confidentiality, privilege or copyright. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attached files. This message
is not spam.

(c) Chris Hocking 2001. All rights reserved.
=========