[MLB-WIRELESS] "Heres the plan"

Luke lrich at ruralnet.net.au
Thu Nov 1 07:52:37 EST 2001

Just wanted to bounce an idea off you guys.  I want to share a dsl
connection (at a mates place, not LOS) via wireless, but also game and file
share across too.   At each end is a client gateway (ie linux box with cisco
pci card in) and in the middle im considering (los to both) using a Orinoco
RG-1000.  Now will the 1000 let me see the dsl as though im there or is
there routing issues?  Having the 1000 in the middle stops me from using its
nat to hide multiple ip addresses from tel$tra, so can I use another linux
box to do that?  Will nat achieve what I want?  Am I asking to many
questions?  Thanks.