[MLB-WIRELESS] Proxim Symphony Cordless ISA PnP Card Aerial Plug?

Drew Whittle drew at lug.net.nz
Fri Dec 28 12:58:35 EST 2001

Well my donated wireless cards have arrived and I have them working,
however I only received one Aerial, and while it works with no aerial on
the second card, performance soon drops as I move the boxes apart.

Is anyone familiar with these cards (they are not 802.11b cards btw) and
if so can you tell me what kind of connector is required for the aerial
plug? (I'm not going to describe it, too easy to get it wrong)

I have googled for it but so far I've had no luck getting any info.

Thanks,

:D