[MLB-WIRELESS] Ex-Galaxy Antenna's

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Sun Dec 23 21:43:16 EST 2001

If anyone heads up Melville Road, there's a house on the northern side
of a wood yard on the city end of the road that has a dish that looks
like Galaxy on steriods. It's about twice the size with a vertical
dipole  There's also a huuuuuuuuge mast in the backyard. Can't miss it
if anyone wants to oggle at it.
- Barry