[MLB-WIRELESS] what I need baby

Matthew Boyd Matthew.C.Boyd at uts.edu.au
Thu Dec 20 15:09:56 EST 2001

<snip> >
> least obtrusive would be a panel antenna flat against a wall...
> next
> would probably be a yagi in a pvc pipe... put a high voltage or
> caution
> sticker on it and i bet nobody will touch it.

Yup, I was thinking yagi pvc idea also, paint it dark grey to match the
fire escape (I've got some tape here for radioactive material, could be
a bit much). Flat panel, hmmm, not a bad idea.

I emailed pacific satellite about their antennas, they haven't got back
to me. Is there a shop somewhere I can walk into on say Saturday with a
couple of hundred bucks in my pocket and say "gimme that one <points>".

Matt