[MLB-WIRELESS] What wireless card?

Andrew Gibson andrewg at hitec.com.au
Mon Dec 17 17:05:15 EST 2001

There are bridging solutions and some Access Points (APs) provide this
function, although not many. Have read some groups saying that some AP's
state they support bridging but do not.

You can set up a bridge between two wireless cards. It is messy and
requires a bit of knowledge also depend on the bridge OS and the client OS.
Have done a couple of pseudo-bridges using two NT 4.0 W/S boxes so it can
be done.

Andrew