[MLB-WIRELESS] What a great place for an AP

Dwayne dwayne at pobox.com
Wed Dec 12 17:04:15 EST 2001

Jason Hecker wrote:

> Closer to home, I drive past the Weston Milling wheat silo in Nth Melb,
> which looks like it'd make a good relay point.  Same in (lower) Kensington
> there is another big silo there too.  Anyone know the guys who operate
> those places?

Let's form a hit squad to go out and ask these people personally.

ie: just rock up and knock on the door. Make up some promotional blurb
so we look semi-organised. Logo, bits of paper with numbers on it, etc.
Copy of node map. Rah rah rah.

I'm currently unemployed with too much time on my hands, so I'd be happy
to go around and hit up people.

Dwayne