[MLB-WIRELESS] What a great place for an AP

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Wed Dec 12 16:41:10 EST 2001

>So who's gonna approach them to ask for approval to mount an AP up
>there?

Heh, would be good for the rural types.  Actually, I'd be surprise if
addition income wasn't derived from 3rd parties mounting comms stuff on
there.  I, for one, wouldn't want to be the one who had to climb it.  I
like free falling but still...

Closer to home, I drive past the Weston Milling wheat silo in Nth Melb,
which looks like it'd make a good relay point.  Same in (lower) Kensington
there is another big silo there too.  Anyone know the guys who operate
those places?