[MLB-WIRELESS] linux expert help needed

Shane Chubb s.chubb at tronics.com.au
Mon Dec 10 10:04:39 EST 2001

Sat dish is one of the Austar dishes. had an 11Ghz head on it. Haven't
measured it exactly but its decent in size. i also have a grid array
from an old galaxy service available to me.  Dont know which would
provide better range tho.

And I have tried many flavours of Linux - ie Redhat 7.0 7.1 Mandrake 8.0
8.1 no good on any.  I will install Redhat 7.2 fresh from ISO
downloading now. If anyone has ideas with this build, let me know.