[MLB-WIRELESS] Contact with Swinburne Lilydale

Adrian Close adrian at close.wattle.id.au
Fri Dec 7 12:37:49 EST 2001

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Tony Langdon wrote:

> Well, bit different to some of our student networks here.  You'd never get a
> VPN (or any traffic except very specific examples such as web proxy traffic)
> through the internal firewall. :-)

There's always a way though.  Unless you turn off the network, of course.

Do you allow people web access?  ICMP?  SMTP?  SSH?  There are tunneling
tools for all these things.  Be afraid.

Adrian Close			email:	adrian at close.wattle.id.au
1 Old Gippsland Rd.		web:	http://www.close.wattle.id.au/~adrian
Lilydale, VIC, 3140, Australia	mobile:	+61 412 385 201

Echelon teaser: MD5 RX-7 SSL Kiwi TRD DEADBEEF Bubba