[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: bulk buy wireless network cards with external antenna connectors

Ana Susanj ana at myrrh.net
Fri Dec 7 00:25:33 EST 2001

I've kept quiet till now, but this is just silly. Can you please
not send 1Mb emails to mailing lists?

Post a URL instead. If you don't have any webspace, get one of the
free ones. I don't know which is worse, huge attachments or popups,
but i'd rather get popups. If you don't know how to upload a file,
read a tutorial.

Sheesh.

Goodnight.

ana.