[MLB-WIRELESS] ...any news on bulk buy?

Jacob Rothfield gwizz at email.com
Tue Dec 4 17:07:27 EST 2001

I'm able to get WLAN Card with internal antenna (TWL-C11, specs as BR36 011114 ) for $135 each (The cards are PCMCIA).

An Access Point (TWL-A11,specs as BR39 011116 ) $295 each.

An Adapter to turn the PCMCIA cards into PCI cards (specs as BR43 011114 for desktop computer
use). $95

The prices are in Australian dollars
It's from Taiwan so delivery is about 45 days, and 1 year warranty comes with it, and I'm not sure if shipping is extra (I will check).

If anyone is interested tell me.. The prices may vary.

If your interested in looking at the pictures and things here is the people who I am getting them from: http://www.tellus.com.tw/

They do have Wireless LAN PC Card with Connector for External Antennas (TWL-C11B). Not sure of the price as yet.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing what you think.

Jacob Rothfield
gwizz at email.com