[MLB-WIRELESS] los stuff

Drew drish at bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 29 17:35:19 EST 2001

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/gadgets/38f8.shtml

light that can be seen over 3 miles (4.8km) and is the size of a pager.
could be useful for finding out if you have line of sight. bit expensive
though, anyone know of something similar and cheaper?

also, anyone know of any compact or collapsable and cheap telescopes also
for LOS missions?

speaking of, how's everyone going with getting links going? me and mike
seemed like we may be able to get a link, he can see the 4th floor of my
building with perfect LOS when he zooms way in with his cam, but the problem
is, im on the 2nd floor. we'll see.

-drew