[MLB-WIRELESS] announce: update to node map

Drew drish at bigpond.net.au
Mon Aug 27 01:23:09 EST 2001

Well the next generation of the node map is still a ways off, but we were on
the verge of hitting mapblast's character limit, so I've had to switch the
mapping to an ID based system to save characters. You'll now have to
translate the ID's plotted on the map into their node names, which you can
find from both the node list section and the node calculation section. I
know it's not as easy as the old way, but we had no choice. A side bonus is
the labels don't overlap as much as they used to...

-D