[kernel-xen] ELF: not an ELF binary panic

Szabó Tamás szabo.tamas at 3in1.hu
Fri Aug 28 23:00:43 AEST 2020

Plus information: if i install CentOS 8.1.1911 on the server first and
then install xen413 and latest xen kernel from your repo, it's working xen.

So problem (" ELF: not an ELF binary") occurs only, if i install latest
CentOS (8.2.2004) and then xen.

I don't known, what is the problem on CentOS 8.2.2004 (maybe initramfs
generation?!?)