[kernel-xen] UEFI Support

Steffan Cline steffan at hldns.com
Wed May 18 08:36:44 AEST 2016

I did see that part about not the default. I just didn’t know if you included it in your builds.

I’ll see if I can pick through the tree to find out but not sure where to look.

I saw that 4.4.10 was the latest installed from your repo and figured you might know off the top.

I plan to move to the newer xen packages soon as Cloudmin with support for xl in lieu of xm should be out any day now.

Maybe then I can stop worrying about these things and have better odds of finding support for different features I’m interested in.

Thank you,
Steffan Cline
602-793-0014