[kernel-xen] kernel 3.14.29-1.el6xen.x86_64 reboots

Glenn Enright glenn at rimuhosting.com
Fri Jan 30 11:25:26 AEDT 2015

Seeing a few random hard reboots on the latest kernel on my test
machine. I reverted back to 3.14.26 and the issue went away.

Its been hard to pin down the exact issue, but looks like it may occur
at the same time a copy off an lvm snapshot occurs. kernel log is empty
so no logs from a crash. And I havent been able to grab console output yet.

Is anyone else seeing something like this?

Regards, Glenn
http://ri.mu - Startups start here.
Hosting. DNS. Web Programming. Email. Backups. Monitoring.