[kernel-xen] xen-4.4.0-0.4 released to testing repo
netwiz at crc.id.au
Wed Aug 6 17:35:09 EST 2014
I've just pushed Xen 4.4.0-0.4 to the testing repo.
* Wed Aug 06 2014 Steven Haigh <netwiz at crc.id.au> - 4.4.0-0.4
- Attempt to use qemu from upstream vs EL6
* Sat Jul 19 2014 Steven Haigh <netwiz at crc.id.au> - 4.4.0-0.3
- XSA-100 (CVE-2014-4021) Hypervisor heap contents leaked to guests
* Fri Jun 06 2014 Steven Haigh <netwiz at crc.id.au> - 4.4.0-0.2
- Rebase for Xen 4.4.0 release
- XSA-89 (CVE-2014-2599) x86: enforce preemption in HVM_set_mem_access /
- XSA-92 (CVE-2014-3124) x86/HVM: restrict HVMOP_set_mem_type
- XSA-96 (CVE-2014-3967,CVE-2014-3968) x86/HVM: eliminate
vulnerabilities from hvm_inject_msi()
Seeing as 4.2.5 will be the last release of the 4.2 series (and possibly
XSA fixes), it would be prudent for people to start testing these packages.
NOTE: With the massive changes in API, if you have running DomUs when
upgrading, you will not be able to manage the DomUs after the upgrade.
The workaround is to stop all DomUs first, upgrade, then reboot.
Feedback is welcome.
Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Phone: (03) 9001 6090 - 0412 935 897
Fax: (03) 8338 0299
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 834 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the kernel-xen