[kernel-xen] kernel-xen-3.11.1-1 currently building for release.
netwiz at crc.id.au
Sun Sep 15 00:59:01 EST 2013
Kernel 3.11.1 has been pushed as stable now. I've updated the initial
testing package to 3.11.1 and am building it for release after no
initial testing issues.
There is one small change in behaviour. The kernel-xen package can now
be used in both the Dom0, DomU or baremetal installs. This is a benefit
as in some cases there can be a large performance increase when using
3.11 on both Dom0 and DomU due to improvements in Xen drivers.
This means that for new installs, to guarantee a correct install, xen
and kernel-xen should be installed in separate stages.
I have updated the install guide to reflect this:
Current Changelogs for 3.11.x:
* Sun Sep 15 2013 Steven Haigh <netwiz at crc.id.au> - 3.11.1-1
- Update to inital stable release 3.11.1
- Full Changelog:
* Fri Sep 06 2013 Steven Haigh <netwiz at crc.id.au> - 3.11.0-2
- Add check for /boot/xen.gz symlink to avoid adding hypervisor lines to
or baremetal install.
* Thu Sep 05 2013 Steven Haigh <netwiz at crc.id.au> - 3.11.0-1
- Initial update to kernel 3.11.
Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Phone: (03) 9001 6090 - 0412 935 897
Fax: (03) 8338 0299
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the kernel-xen