[kernel-xen] xen-pciback in 3.9.x

povder povder at gmail.com
Sun May 12 20:49:44 EST 2013

> Perhaps, but it has been a module in at least the last 3-4 releases (since I
> started using it).
>
> My point is that the chances are that the problem you are having should be
> fixable without changing the kernel build configuration.

I have no doubt that the problem is fixable without changing kernel
build config. If I have official information that change in kernel
config was intentional or that xen-pciback will stay built as a module
in future releases I'll try to fix the problem. Now I think that
trying to fix it is pointless as config may change in future release
back to built in.