[kernel-xen] kernel-xen-3.9.7-1 packages available - TESTERS REQUIRED!

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Thu Jun 27 15:47:01 EST 2013

On 27/06/2013 2:27 PM, Joe Fialkowski wrote:
> I can live with the warning, now that you have explained the message and
> since its going to tidy up the grub config automagically.

Further to this, I've just pushed 3.9.7-6 to the testing repo.

This should be a little quieter (ie no debug printing of messages) and
hopefully work in all situations. I'll leave this as the current version
for a while in the testing repos to allow proper testing.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Web: https://www.crc.id.au