[kernel-xen] Installing Debian using Xen 4.2.0

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Mon Oct 1 11:20:18 EST 2012

On 1/10/2012 6:35 AM, Joseph Fialkowski wrote:
> Thanks for giving it a try. This doesn't make much sense. It works fine
> on old version of Xen with no modifications. But if I upgrade to 4.2 I
> need to edit all the config files of my Fedora and Ubuntu DomU's.
>
> I don't think its the partitioning, as It works in 4.1 the same way its
> configured with xvda1 and xvda2.

If you have a chance, maybe try altering the config line by line to see
what actual statement causes the DomU to fail. It may be something that
isn't supported in 4.2 or has changed? It would be helpful to try and
figure out what actual part of the config causes it to fail.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au