[kernel-xen] Looking for libvirt testers.

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Thu Dec 20 09:39:59 EST 2012

On 20/12/2012 9:35 AM, adi at ddns.com.au wrote:
> Quoting Steven Haigh <netwiz at crc.id.au>:
>
>> For those interested, I've posted the testing libvirt packages here:
>>
>> http://au1.mirror.crc.id.au/repo/el6/testing/
>
> Steve, what Xen versions would be compatible with your libvirt builds?
> Also, why 0.9.13 and not 0.10.x or 1.0.x?
> Just as a sidenote, last time I worked with custom libvirt builds
> there were problems with the xl toolstack.

I started with 0.9.13 as its the closest to the stock EL6 one. It still
won't support xl, but it will (should) support xm. 1.0.x seems to rely
on a whole heap of libraries that are newer than what exist in EL6. This
is a rather hard limitation as I don't want to rebuild SSH etc as well.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au