[kernel-xen] Converting from bad habits

Joe Fialkowski joe at zoomcloud.net
Wed Dec 5 02:12:58 EST 2012

Here is a sample config of mine. Sets the proper IP and bridge info. I am also using lvm's for the VM disks rather than image files.

## Cfg type: XEN-PV-LOCAL-STORAGE

bootloader = '/usr/bin/pygrub'
extra      = ''
memory     = 1536
hostname   = 'hostname.domain.com'
cpu_weight = 256
name       = 'vm1039'
vif        = ['ip=123.123.123.132, vifname=vifvm1039.0, mac=00:16:3e:1f:bf:1a, bridge=br0, model=e1000']
vnc        = 0
vcpus      = 4
vncviewer  = 0
serial     = 'pty'
disk       = ['phy:/dev/vg_xm3/vm1039_img,xvda1,w', 'phy:/dev/vg_xm3/vm1039_swap,xvda2,w']

--
Joe Fialkowski