[MLB-WIRELESS] Looking to connect to other nodes, possibly in the city (from Moonee Ponds)

bunbury7 at tutanota.com bunbury7 at tutanota.com
Wed Jan 20 14:51:33 AEDT 2021

Hey,

Thanks for your response.

I have not gotten a node ID registered yet as the sign up function is not working at https://www.melbournewireless.org.au/

My equipment will be basic - to connect to other nodes I am planning to buy a directional antenna and wireless adapter, up to the maximum output allowed, at either 5g or 2.4g depending on the other party(s). They will be connected to small linux nodes (from pine64).

I'll also run a node with an omni antenna.

I'm located behind the Moonee Valley racing club.

First I'm hoping to find other nodes and determine line of site. It could take me up to a few weeks to get all of the equipment required.

Jan 20, 2021, 12:32 by Peter at nmc.net.au: