[MLB-WIRELESS] [MELB-WIRELESS] Looking for a Nanobeam M2-13

Andrew van Slageren andrewvsm at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jan 16 20:18:49 AEDT 2019

Hey Morgan,

It looks like the NBE-M2-13 is an XW based device, which shares firmware
images and CPU architecture with many other radios (e.g. the PowerBeam
M2/5 range).

Unfortunately I don't have any spares kicking around, however if you
still have a functional u-boot I'd be happy to send through dumps of the
mtd partitions off a functional Powerbeam M5, then you may be able to
restore following a process similar to this:
https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UniFi-Wireless/HOWTO-Unbrick-your-UniFi-AP/td-p/338684/page/5

That said, if you've nuked and don't have a copy of your "EEPROM"
partition (mtd5) which contains all of the factory calibration
information, I'm not sure if an EEPROM image from another radio (let
alone a different model or frequency) will cut it:

XW.v6.1.7# cat /proc/mtd
dev:    size   erasesize  name
mtd0: 00040000 00010000 "u-boot"
mtd1: 00010000 00010000 "u-boot-env"