[MLB-WIRELESS] Visit to Melbourne Wireless

Miroslav Skoric skoric at uns.ac.rs
Sat Sep 16 20:52:12 AEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

There is a plan that in November I participate as a tutorial-workshop
speaker in ITNAC 2017, http://www.itnac.org.au/

Besides that, if I come to Australia, I would like to visit one or more
educational, research, and/or engineering institutions and give
additional full-day or 2-day seminars on amateur radio communications
and related computer networking. For details please contact me by email.
Please note that I am the only sponsor of my conference travel from
Europe to Australia and back, so I would accept any help in
co-sponsorship my local costs per location. (Domestic travel in between
the cities is on my own.)

In the following link you can find some photos related to one of my
previous seminars in India:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-NJMngeEgplUWt6SU55cG5HZUE?usp=sharing

It was a technical college near New Delhi. More than a hundred students
and teachers were there. And it was just one of the five cities I have
visited in India during the same conference travel.

Finally, I was recently in Poland and Slovakia (EU) for some conference
activities:

1. http://cn.polsl.pl/default.asp?service=tekst&Id=51

2. http://ot18.pzk.org.pl/?p=8041

3. A session in Krakow city, organized by SP9KPG amateur radio club,
OT12 division of PZK (Polish Amateur Radio Society) and HS Kraków
Foundation.

PS: Some of my previous seminars were described in IEEE publications,
such as "IEEE Region 8 News". For example, you can check www.ieeer8.org
-> R8News Newsletter
Take attention on issue April 2014 (page 5), and April 2015 (page 3).
There was also an article in "IEEE Communications" magazine, May 2015
issue (page 29, Global Communication Newsletter column), as well as in
recent July 2017 issue (page 3 of GCN).

Best regards,

Miroslav Skoric
(Novi Sad, Serbia)

--

conference tutorial instructor:

http://cn.polsl.pl/
http://icrcicn.in/
http://www.comcas.org/
http://wocn2014.org/wtutorials.html
http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2014/iceee2014/tutorial/
http://www.juit.ac.in/ISPCC_2013/
http://www.buruniv.ac.in/ICCS-2013/index.html
http://www.sdiwc.net/thi/
http://www.sdiwc.net/kl/
http://www.iaeng.org/IMECS2011
http://www.dirf.org/ndt2010
http://www.icact.org/
http://www.iaeng.org/IMECS2009
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2008/ICWMC08.html
http://www.wseas.org/conferences/2008/greece/education/
http://www.wseas.us/conferences/2009/rodos/education
http://eurocon2007.isep.pw.edu.pl/index.php?id=tutorials.php
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/FBB.html

workshop / visiting lecturer:

Rzeszów University of Technology, Rzeszów, Poland
Thapar University, Patiala, India
RCC Institute of Information Technology, Kolkata, India
GMRIT, Rajam, India
Science and Technology Museum, Trivandrum, India
ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad, India
IIITM Gwalior, India
SRM University, Chennai, India
Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyderabad, India
GRIET, Hyderabad, India
NIT Surat, India
IIT, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India
Techno India NJR Institute of Technology, Udaipur, India
BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore, India
IIITM-K, Technopark, Trivandrum, India
BU, Bangkok, Thailand
IIUM, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

book chapter author:

Handbook of Research on Human Performance and Instructional Technology
ISBN: 978-1-60566-782-9; 678 pp; October 2009
Published under Information Science Reference, an imprint of IGI Global
http://www.igi-global.com/reference/details.asp?id=34814

Simulation in Computer Network Design and Modeling: Use and Analysis
ISBN: 978-1-46660-191-8; 582 pages; February 2012
Published by IGI Global, USA
http://www.igi-global.com/book/simulation-computer-network-design-modeling/58282

Wireless Networks and Security: Issues, Challenges and Research Trends
ISBN: 978-3-642-36168-5; 510 pages; February 2013
Published by Springer, Germany
http://www.springer.com/engineering/signals/book/978-3-642-36168-5

Handbook of Research on Progressive Trends in Wireless Communications
and Networking
ISBN: 9781466651708; 592 pages; February 2014
Published by IGI Global, USA
http://www.igi-global.com/book/wireless-communications-networking/90600

Handbook of Research on Advanced Trends in Microwave and Communication
ISBN: 9781522507734; September 2016
Published by IGI Global, USA
http://www.igi-global.com/book/handbook-research-advanced-trends-microwave/149821