[MLB-WIRELESS] Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC LITE order - is anybody interested?

Christopher McAvaney christopher.mcavaney at deakin.edu.au
Fri May 27 16:56:37 AEST 2016

G'day all,

I have a loaner UniFi AP AC LITE that is proving to be very suitable to my requirements.

I was wondering if there was anybody in Melb Wireless land that was keen to contribute to a bulk purchase of 5pk to reduce the costs?

These guys are a reasonable price:
http://www.eurodk.com/en/products/unifi/unifi-ac-lite-5-pack
Would need to include these power packs in the order too:
http://www.eurodk.com/en/products/ubiquiti-power-adapters/ubiquiti-poe-24-12w

Anybody interested?

Regards,
Christopher

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.