[MLB-WIRELESS] New symmetrical sector waveguide antenna systems webinar series

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Thu Aug 25 10:47:29 AEST 2016

Hi Guys,

Apologies for what might be construed as 'marketing message' but I suspect
that many of you will have an interest in these topics, and would like to
mention that we are running a webinar series covering some new innovations
by RF Elements about their range of high performance waveguide antenna
systems.  For anyone working or playing in the Wireless sector (no pun
intended ;) then some of this info may help you to improve performance
outcomes for existing and planned deployments, especially in difficult and
noisy environs ;)
	http://duxtel.com/webinars.html

Questions (comments, suggestions, complaints ;) are welcome!

Cheers,  Mike.