[MLB-WIRELESS] DNS Servers

Russell Smith mr-russ at smith2001.net
Sat Nov 21 09:06:50 AEDT 2015

Hi Richard,

The in.mw.org.au is registered in public DNS.  So even when not
connected to Melbourne Wireless you can resolve the hostnames.

The records are managed and collected from the Melbourne Wireless website.

<host>.node.in.mw.org.au

So you can set hostnames for *.jyk.in.my.org.au.  On the website you can
associate a name with an IP address.  That is the name that will be put
for that node.

Regards

Russell