[MLB-WIRELESS] Node Database and Wiki housekeeping...

Peter Buncle Peter at nmc.net.au
Mon Nov 9 07:07:24 AEDT 2015

Thinking about this it should be possible no problem if we can setup ssh access from the me site ip a scrip can dump the route table and compare that against allocations to a node. Then if one of the subnets is in the table, it assume the node is alive and updates the alive status with last update time

We will need to create another status on the site tho like alive

Thoughts.

Cheers

Peter