[MLB-WIRELESS] Meeting is on tonite - be there and show your support for the club !

Peter Buncle Peter at nmc.net.au
Fri Jan 9 14:44:11 AEDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the late confirmation, but the meeting is on tonite.

We should have a round up from Geelong too with pictures of recent events !

Meeting room1 which you enter through the Northern door from Glenferrie road.
The Melbourne Wireless August general meeting is being held at the Hawthorn Library on Friday the 8th from 7pm until 9pm.  Enter via the external sliding doors to the left (north) of the main library entrance, then proceed up the stairs/elevator to the level 1 meeting rooms.

Entry is free, plenty of off street lit parking, so join us for the updates and usual casual wireless discussions and social discourse.

Please bring any cool wireless gear or gadgets for "show and tell" or your old unloved gear for swap, trade or give away.  We'll be having a round up of what's been happening in the Melbourne Wireless world so you'll be fully up to date.

Our meetings are very casual and geek-friendly so don't be afraid to come along and get involved.

Hawthorn Library is located at 584 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn VIC 3122.  Public transport directions are available on the City of Boroondara<http://www.boroondara.vic.gov.au/our-city/cycling-walking/your-sustainable-transport-opt/hawthorn-library> web site, which also includes a link to the printable Hawthorn Library sustainable transport options sheet.
Cheers,

Kind Regards

Peter Buncle
Sales / Senior Network Architect
MCSE, CNE, VMWare VCP5, Blackberry, Compaq ASE, Milestone Certified, Cisco Premier, AOCP, MTCNA, MTCWE

Corporate / Government   IT / Wireless & IP Video Security Sales & Solutions.
P 03 9755 5750
F 03 9754 8422
M 0417 556 221
www.nmc.net.au<http://www.nmc.net.au/>

Happy with our service ? Like us on facebook, www.facebook.com/nmccg<http://www.facebook.com/nmccg>

*  Networks * Switches * Servers * Virtualisation * Desktops * Notebooks * Storage Solutions
* Backup Solutions * Firewalls/VPN * Wireless networks and Remote links
* IP Security Camera Solutions * CCTV * UPS Solutions * Home/Business  Automation