[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbourne Wireless - Geelong

Todd Hubers todd.hubers at alivate.com.au
Wed Feb 25 13:28:36 AEDT 2015

Almost forgot:

   - Here's a public Google Drive folder for you all to edit the Agenda and
   other related documents -
   https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B842EZpbdzS0Ty1FaHZEYnpEaFk&usp=sharing
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FaYrt_grqlitX3qmz2cu6RFnKXyJIughViT7SbmpNp0/edit?usp=sharing>
      - You'll need a Google Drive account
      - Click the link
      - Click Add to Drive
      - In Google Drive move that folder to a place you like
      - Open the folder
      - Open document
      - Edit documents
   - I have added ForestNet to the agenda, and included the brainstorming
   document to the shared folder
   - Agenda: I included a "who's coming" section, please put your name in
   there and include you pizza/food preference
   - If you don't open that link and write something you're a Luddite