[MLB-WIRELESS] Fwd: [Norton AntiSpam]New node in your area

James Fysh james.fysh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 09:06:14 AEST 2015

Hi,

I tried to contact the owner of the KRD node, and it looks like Optus has
re-used the E-mail address for another customer.

Any chance the contact details for this user can be removed from the
Melbourne Wireless database?  No point in annoying someone who's not
interested in Melbourne Wireless (and not even living in the state of
Victoria!).

Regards,

James

P.S. Doesn't the re-use of an e-mail address (which might still be the
recipient of confidential e-mails intended for it's previous owner) smack
of really poor security measures!?