[MLB-WIRELESS] Hyperboria / cjdns mesh networks

Riley Baird BM-2cVqnDuYbAU5do2DfJTrN7ZbAJ246S4Xix at bitmessage.ch
Thu Nov 27 16:33:06 AEDT 2014

On 27/11/14 14:53, Noah O'Donoghue wrote:
> I just came across this Hyperboria / cjdns project in a news article, has
> anyone heard of it?
> It claims to be an end-to-end encrypted, zero config setup, IPv6 mesh
> network.
>
> It looks really relevant to what Melbourne Wireless does..
>
> http://makezine.com/2014/11/26/how-meshnets-are-changing-the-face-of-the-web/
> https://projectmeshnet.org/

Yeah, I've heard of it. It's really great because of the end-to-end
encryption (although *not* anonymisation).

It would be able to work on the Melbourne Wireless infrastructure if you
convinced enough people to switch to it, but remember that cjdns is
exclusively IPv6, whereas Melbourne Wireless is exclusively IPv4.