[MLB-WIRELESS] Peering Request

Riley Baird BM-2cVqnDuYbAU5do2DfJTrN7ZbAJ246S4Xix at bitmessage.ch
Wed Nov 26 21:35:05 AEDT 2014

Hi!

I'm interested in joining the Melbourne Wireless network. I am located
at KVD. I have a TL-MR3020 with a custom firmware installed, and it
seems that it is possible to add an external antenna
(https://apollo.open-resource.org/lab:argus#modifications)).

However, I'm wondering how best I should connect to the network since I
haven't done anything like this before. Would someone be able to give me
any advice on how to do this?

(I've already tried privately emailing the two "operational" nodes
nearest to me, but they haven't been updated for several and I haven't
got a response.)

Thanks!

Riley Baird