[MLB-WIRELESS] Geelong Wireless Meeting

Todd Hubers todd.hubers at alivate.com.au
Thu Nov 13 12:17:00 AEDT 2014

*Name: *Feel free to disagree, but I'm calling the Geelong Meeting -
"Geelong Wireless Meeting", instead of "The Geelong Melbourne Wireless
meeting" OR "Melbourne Wireless Meeting in Geelong".

*When:** Fourth Thursday of the Month** - *Thursday 27th November @ 6:00pm.
Different day for diversity - some can't make Fridays. One hour earlier
because Geelong is quick to get around, and some may want to get back home
to their families at a reasonable time. There is an opportunity to have it
even earlier or later, depending on suitability for regulars. The formal
part shouldn't take too long - maybe 30 mins. But general discussion can
continue late.

*What:* Same old. We'll have an open Mic forum, so you can raise whatever
you like at the meetings.

I suggest that we BYO food in Town { McDonalds, Subway, Noodlebox, Dominos,
Lipari (Pasta), Chan Wei (Chinese), A Rani (Thai), Catch on Yarra (Chips),
and many more... }. Much easier to organise.

*Who/Why:* 1) Many nodes in Geelong now so there should be enough to fill
meetings. 2) Local meeting to attract new local members. 3) Less travel
time.

*Booking*: Not necessary, it's going to happen no matter what - I'll be
there. If you want, shout out on Twitter that you'll be going. Something
like: "Going to @MelbWireless #Geelong meeting tonight at #StartupCloud"