[MLB-WIRELESS] Free Geelong meeting space

Daniel Carosone daniel.carosone at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 18:42:34 AEDT 2014

I like the idea of alternating meetings; I don't get along to enough of
them as is, and this would relieve some of my guilt :)

The only concern would be that the audience for the two meetings splits,
such that very few people from one side of the ponds meet those from the
other.  I'm sure we can come up with some creative scheduling and BBQ
events to address that, though.

Dan.