[MLB-WIRELESS] Free Geelong meeting space

Todd Hubers todd.hubers at alivate.com.au
Fri Nov 7 11:45:49 AEDT 2014

Ok, time to organise it then.

I will forward this to the events manager, Tammy, to pick a suitable time
and liaise with someone to ensure all members are notified (perhaps through
the website). Who should Tammy email directly?

I would like to have the first one sooner rather than later, the options
are:

   1. Tonight (I would be up for it)
   2. Next week [14th] (same night as Hawthorn meeting)
   3. *(Can't do on the 21st - because of the Hackathon)*
   4. Friday [28th]

Also, other days of the week can be considered too. I suggest we have pizza.

All those that have expressed interest, please let Tammy/Myself know of
your preferences directly by email and we'll book out monthly meetings.

Regards,

Todd Hubers (BBIT Hons)
Software Engineer

Contact <http://alivate.com.au/todd/> | Availability