[MLB-WIRELESS] WiFi signal mapper for project planning?

emdeex emdeex at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 11:09:32 EST 2014

I remember seeing a link here to a tool that could use Google Maps(?)
terrain data to predict signal strength at various locations?

I've a project site over a hectare or so, with one building for an AP.. I'd
like to put some WiFi connected sensor nodes at various places around the
site.

If I could use a tool to plan signal strength at various places on the
site, it would save a labor-intensive site survey.

Any ideas appreciated,
regards,
Murray