[MLB-WIRELESS] Friday April 11th meeting @ Hawthorn Library (2nd friday as usual)

Peter Buncle Peter at nmc.net.au
Tue Apr 1 20:26:00 EST 2014

Hi all,

The April general meeting is being held at the Hawthorn Library on April the 11th from 7pm until 9pm.  Enter via the external sliding doors to the left (north) of the main library entrance, then proceed up the stairs/elevator to level 1, meeting rooms 3 and 4.

Entry is free, plenty of off street lit parking, so join us for the updates and usual casual wireless discussions and social discourse.

Please bring any cool wireless gear or gadgets for show and tell or your old unloved gear for swap, trade or giveaway.  We'll be having a roundup of what's been happening in the Melboune Wireless world so you'll be fully up to date.

Our meetings are very casual and geek-friendly so don't be afraid to come along and get involved.

Hawthorn Library is located at 584 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn VIC 3122.  Public transport directions are available on the City of Boorandara<http://www.boroondara.vic.gov.au/our-city/cycling-walking/your-sustainable-transport-opt/hawthorn-library> web site, which also includes a link to the printable Hawthorn Library sustainable transport options sheet.
Cheers,

Peter

http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg

http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg