[MLB-WIRELESS] Node JLP Heidelberg

David Nuttall wireless at smithsgully.net
Mon May 20 14:56:52 EST 2013

Hi All,

An update on Node JLP.

The site is now fully back online after some power works:
* Removed the failed mains power supply (2.5 Amp plug-pack).  This was
used to power the site when the battery voltage dropped below 12.2
Volts.  A 12.3 Volt, 5 Amp LED lighting supply has been installed.
(Donated by Phil, Node KHK)
* Removed the old bulging batteries.  Replaced with a new 100 AH deep
cycle solar battery.
(Donated by Joe, Node KKF and myself)
* Replaced solar regulator.
( Donated by Peter, Node KJJ)