[MLB-WIRELESS] Free MikroTik Training Places available - Geelong, Monday 8th to Friday 12th Inclusive

Mike Everest mw at freenet.net.au
Tue Jul 2 19:55:17 EST 2013

Hi All,

As part of the first MikroTik Academy program set up in Australia, we are
running a fast-track certification course at the Gordon Institute of TAFE in
East Geelong during the week of Monday 8th July.

The training course is a combo training that offers two certification
outcomes: MTCNA (Network Engineer) and MTCWE (Wireless Engineer)

MikroTik Academy is an official MikroTik certification program that allows
educational institutions to offer MikroTik Certification as part of their IT
Certificate and Degree courses.  The Gordon Institute in Geelong is the
first Tertiary Education provider in Australia to take advantage of this
program which includes the MikroTik sponsored training course coming up in
two weeks.

MTCNA training normally costs around $1450 (+ gst) and MTCWE normally $1250
(+ gst)

As the Australian sponsor for this project, we are able to offer two places
for interested persons to attend the course and achieve the official
certification.

IMPORTANT: Note that this is a fast-track combo course.  The usual MTCNA
covers four days of training and MTCWE three days.  In the combo course,
those 7 days are condensed into 5 days.  Participants must be well versed in
data network principles to have a chance to be successful in the
certification exams!

Anyone interested, please let me know by reply to this email.

I look forward to your questions!

Cheers,  Mike.

www.duxtel.com.au

___

Wholesale Distributor for MikroTik and RouterBoard in Australia and Pacific
Region

ISP and WISP Solutions - Hardware, Software, Training, Engineering and
Support

All things MikroTik -  <http://shop.duxtel.com.au/>
http://shop.duxtel.com.au

___