[MLB-WIRELESS] OT, mailing list help

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:36:17 EST 2013

Hi MW,
my apologies for posting something non-wireless to the list.

I do a little admin for a community mailing list with around 120
members, the number of posts varies from 20 to 100 a month. We're
hosted at instanthosting and for a couple of reasons are considering
moving (hotmail have decided that the mail server has a bad
reputation, SC001 error and is blocking the emails and the guy whos
account it hangs off wants to move his main site elsewhere).

It's been a long time since I looked into any of this stuff, but does
anyone have any experience with a good mailing list host?

Thanks
Matt B.