[MLB-WIRELESS] UPS

Shaun L. Clarke shaun.clarke at elvtechnology.com.au
Tue Feb 19 18:01:46 EST 2013

If your budget permits I'd definitely suggest an online type UPS rather than
a line interactive one, but if you do go for a line interactive type, try
and get one with a proper sine wave (not modified square wave or modified
"sine" wave).

I've got line interactive APC UPS' at work, and some online EATON unit's at
home.