[MLB-WIRELESS] [Committee] Community Inquiry

Mike Everest mw at freenet.net.au
Sun Aug 25 13:40:00 EST 2013

Hi Maurice!

The community is alive and well (though the web site IS lacking a tad ;-)

As with most communities like this, there is a core of about a dozen or two
highly active members, and many many more either casually active or
occasionally active ;-)

The best way to get started is to sign on to the web site (are you able to
get that far yet?) and then work out what nodes are nearby - then either
contact the node operator/s directly via the web site, or post to the public
mailing list @ melbwireless at lists.wireless.org.au

Have fun! :)

Cheers,  Mike.