[MLB-WIRELESS] weather station help :-(

Ross Byrne mw at iready.com.au
Sun Aug 18 15:01:50 EST 2013

Hi

I have a WH3081 weather station but can't get the Outdoor Temperature on the
base station :-(

I get everything else - wind speed + direction, rain, UV index, light, etc.
I have undertaken all he steps in the manual to troubleshoot the problem -
pressed the         for four seconds to enter manual RF Mode. I have pressed
the reset button under the solar panel; taken all batteries out and
inserting them according to instructions in the manual.....but all to no
avail :-(((

I have scanned various forums but no one has had this problem. Main problems
seem to be with the solar readings.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Ross Byrne