[MLB-WIRELESS] Next Meeting

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Mon Jul 9 21:14:30 EST 2012

Incidentally, there *is* a meeting this Friday I think...?

In which case I'll be coming along to show off a couple of brand new
MikroTik products:

RB2011LS - the first ever routerBoard model with fiber support (SFP slot):
	http://shop.duxtel.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=217

RB951-2n - a tiny MikroTik router with built-in wifi, and CHEAP!:
	http://shop.duxtel.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=220

I'll be bringing them along a couple of demos to look at, and I probably
won’t be taking them home again ;-)

See you there!?

Regards,  Mike Everest.
Shop.duxtel.com.au

MikroTik User Meeting, Sydney, October 2012?
http://mum.mikrotik.com/2012/AU/info
Meet the MikroTik Team,   Meet other MikroTik users,   See interesting
MikroTik projects
While you are there, GET CERTIFIED!
  Mikrotik Certified Network Associate: October 22nd-26th
  Mikrotik Certified Wireless Engineer: October 21st-23rd
  MikroTik Certified Traffic Control Engineer: October 25th-27th
....for details: http://duxtel.com/training