[MLB-WIRELESS] Hello Melbourne Wireless World

Michele Favara Pedarsi mfp at meganetwork.org
Tue Jan 18 11:47:56 EST 2011

Thank you and don't worry... we'll surely have other chances for an handshake.
I enjoyed Peter's updates on the wind powered network node, I had some
hot dogs and some tips to choose a flat that can be connected :)
Looking forward to prepare a presentation for the next meeting and if
anyone of you can help me in finding a job please tell me!!!

ciao

Michele